ICT enabled tools for effective teaching learning Process.
The following tools are used in the teaching learning process in the college.
1) Hybrid mode -Online- offline mode of instruction. Online classes are taken by a few lecturers to provide additional learning or practice exercises to students.
2) Web based learning- links for research articles as well as additional study for the Post Graduate students.
3) Google Classroom, WhatsApp are used for sharing study material.
4) Blended Learning – A mix of classroom teaching accompanied with YouTube videos and other audio-visual techniques like documentaries, movies etc.,
5) E -Resources like NLIST are available in the library that can be used by all students both undergraduate and postgraduate staff and students.
The faculty uses these tools to enhance productive learning and has become an integral part of the teaching learning interaction through the above approaches. These techniques help to supplement chalkboard teaching and since students are using smartphones and other devices for learning during class hours.
|PROBLEM SOLVING METHODS
Field Visit/Industral visit/Trip
Hobby Exhibition/Open day exhibition
Arogya Ahara Mela
DNA Finger Printing/PCR Techniques
Inter Class Competition
Inter Disciplinary Webinar
Intra College Competition
Inter Class Analysis(Elections)
Career Counselling,Opportunities &
Inter Collegiate Fest
|Power Point Presentation
Virtual Skills Lab
|PROBLEM SOLVING METHOD